Accomplished DC Consumer Protection Attorney Safeguards Clients’ Interests
Professional legal advocate also handles a range of other civil issues
If you have been wronged by a business, whether through false advertising, a broken contract or some other act, you need a dedicated attorney to help you make things right. At DC Consumer Law Group, PLLC, I handle consumer protection matters, working with clients who were victims of illegal business practices. Additionally, I handle employment law matters, provide general business guidance and take on civil rights claims. Serving the Washington DC area, I strive to reach the best possible outcome to my clients’ legal matters.
Determined attorney provides help for clients throughout the nation’s capital
I offer skilled legal assistance to clients in the following areas:
- Deceptive Advertising — We pursue claims against retailers and manufacturers of consumer goods who engage in unfair or deceptive practices.
- Construction Defect — We represent homeowners and condominium associations in the resolution of construction defect claims against developers and their contractors.
- Consumer Protection — I am well-versed in consumer protection matters and, using my knowledge of the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) and other regulations, work to hold businesses accountable for unfair practices and get you the compensation you deserve.
- Labor and Employment Law — At my firm, I handle employment law matters concerning discrimination claims, wage and overtime issues and much more.
- Business Law — Conducting a business may sometimes require the help of an attorney who is prepared to advise you on matters involving entity formation and more.
- Civil Rights — Victims of civil rights violations may seek a lawyer to pursue justice on their behalf. I will fulfill that role by examining the situation and determining how to rectify it.
My goal is to protect your rights at every step of your case.
Contact an experienced Washington DC attorney for your initial consultation
At DC Consumer Law Group, PLLC, I work with Washington, DC clients in matters regarding consumer protection, employment law, business law and civil rights. To schedule an appointment, please call 202-798-8349 or contact me online.